BHP – Workplace Trainer and Assessor
$0.00 (Inc GST)
BHP – Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set (TAESS00015)
THIS COURSE IS CUSTOMISED TO THE BHP TRACKS TRAINING SCHEME REQUIREMENTS
Do you want to be an Onsite Trainer/Assessor?
This is your first step.
Following this three-day course, you will have the skills and knowledge needed to train operators, not just drivers. It is designed for trainers and assessors who deliver non-accredited training or work with other trainers in delivering nationally recognised training.
- Minimum qualification required to work as trainers for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and private training organisations, to deliver nationally recognised training
- No homework required
- All practical training completed onsite (face to face and blended only)
The course includes the following units from (and also provide credit towards) the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116):
- Training 101
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
There are a number of ways to complete the Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set (TAESS00015) :
- This Course is a PRIVATE COURSE and is Contestualised to BHP’s Specific Requirements
There are no prerequisites for this course.