PUBLIC – Workplace Trainer and Assessor (Refresher)
$550.00 (Inc GST)
TAESS00015 REFRESHER -Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set
Are you an Onsite Trainer/Assessor Onsite looking to refresh your skills?
You’re in the right place.
Following this one-day course, you will have updated your skills on how best to train operators, not just drivers. It is designed for site-based trainers and assessors who already hold an Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set (not BSZ or TAA training package), and deliver non-accredited training or work with other trainers in delivering nationally recognised training.
- No homework required
- All practical training completed onsite (face to face and blended only)
The course refreshes the following units from (and also provide credit towards) the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116):
- Training 101
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes (refresh)
- TAEASS402 Assess competence (refresh)
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation (refresh)
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction (refresh)
- Face to face
- Blended learning (online and face to face)
There are no prerequisites for this course. Check details here OnSite Training AUS
TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set