PUBLIC – Supervision & Leadership (S123&G2)
$1,000.00 (Inc GST)
Leadership and Supervision Course (S123&G2) – OnSite Training
The Leadership and Supervision Course is a 2 day course designed for workers who are aiming at filling a leadership or supervisory role.
- This is the minimum qualification required for those seeking to work as supervisors at a mine.
- No homework required
The course is based on the following units from (and also provide credit towards) the Certificate III in Surface Extraction and Certificate III Underground Mining Operations.
- RIICOM301E Communicate information
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
- RIIWHS301E Conduct safety and health investigations
- RIIRIS402E Carry out the Risk Management Process
There are a number of ways to complete the Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set (TAESS00015) :
- Face to Face
There are no prerequisites for this course.