PUBLIC – Certificate IV Training and Assessment – Part B
$2,300.00 (Inc GST)
Certificate IV Training and Assessment – Part B
Want to finish your full Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
Let’s do this!
Once you have completed the first four modules of your Certificate IV, take the final steps to acquire the skills needed to be a Trainer/Assessor – with the knowledge to train operators, not just drivers, and coordinate your team’s training. This course is designed for trainers and assessors who deliver accredited and non-accredited training.
- Minimum qualification required to work as trainers for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and private training organisations, to deliver nationally recognised training
- Some workplace-based homework required (which we will assist you with)
- Requires at least 3 months practical experience working as trainer-assessor
The course includes the following units from the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116):
- Training 101
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes (already completed)
- TAEASS402 Assess competence (already completed)
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation (already completed)
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction (already completed)
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills
- Face to face only
Check also TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set
There are no prerequisites for this course.